Updated: Sep 13
We reset after holidays, we reset on Mondays, we reset on Wednesdays. Why? Because maintaining health is about committing and recommitting again and again. Here are seven ways to help you along your way!
1. Start your day out mindfully. Have an attitude of gratitude!
2. Exercise = Endorphins. Go get some, you deserve it!
3. Fast for 12 hours. Break your fast Tuesday with healthy fats, proteins, carbs (i.e. eggs, avocados).
4. Do something just for you. Meditate, or play!
5. Do something for someone else, just because.
6. Start a to-do list, even if just to be able to cross things off and feel good about it.
7. Unplug, get to bed early.
Wishing you a healthy Monday with time to reset, refresh, regroup and restore! XOXO, Mindy
Mindy is the founder of Kalispell's Levitation Nation Aerial Studio, where the catch phrase "fitness is fun" is embodied alongside a culture of movement & women empowerment. Mindy is also a columnist for "Montana Woman Magazine." Her column "The Real Levitation Experience" shares expertise for elevating health and wellness that she has acquired through her certifications as a personal trainer and life coach. For more about Mindy, please visit: https://www.levitationnation.org/mindy